We Extract Hidden Profits in Your Business and Create Additional Revenue Opportunities Through Thoughtful Planning, Development, and Implementation of Strategic Marketing Systems.
As a business owner, you have the ability to actively manage your "customer lifecycle."
Yet, you've probably not invest the time and energy to fully realize this opportunity.
What's stopping you?
Well, for one thing, it's a lot of work - if you don't know what you're doing.
You see, the cold hard truth is...
Businesses rarely achieve success by accident. In fact, most of them fail over and over... until they (either shut down or) eventually get it right.
And when they do get it right, they don't want to let that taste of success slip away.
So they document their success... they systematize it ...they make sure that it's duplicatable so every future employee can keep the business growing.
And that's exactly why we created our prioprietary marketing program (which you'll learn more about in a moment)...
...to help you strategically and systematically guide your clients through each and every stage of the "customer lifecycle" journey:
To aid you in systematically managing the critical pieces of the marketing and sales process...
This is our proprietary 6 Step Design and Implementation Process to help you capture more revenue with less effort and at a lower overall cost.
Here's are the details of the program:
1. Opportunity Analysis & Strategic Marketing Plan
Strategic planning can form the foundation for tremendous business success. Of course, most strategic plans fail to get fully implemented. That's often due to a lack of a clearly defined destination.
That's one reason we couple Strategic Marketing Planning with an Opportunity Analysis. This allows us to identify benchmarks and goals, and build the necessary elements of an overall plan designed to reach them.
During this step, we review several areas of your business, including:
- Your Customer Lifecycle - From how you attract interest to how the relationship is managed and built upon
- Database Management - How you are managing your prospect and client data
- Online Marketing - Current and past online marketing activities
- Offline Marketing - Current and past offline marketing activities
- Website / Apps - How your technology-based assets are positioned to support your marketing
- Financial Data - Your key metrics affecting business health, including pricing modeling, and profitability
The result of the review and analysis in this step is a clearly defined roadmap showing where opportunity exists, defined benchmarks and goals, and the necessary actions required to achieve them.
2. USP Discovery
Most businesses never invest time or energy in identifying a Unique Selling Proposition (USP). That's a big mistake. Because when you have one in place, you can remove waste from your marketing and selling process by targeting better prospects, creating better offers, developing better business alliances, increasing conversion rates, and improving your overall Lifetime Customer Value.
The USP Discovery step is a thorough examination of your organization, what you sell and how as well as who buys from you and why. Here, we interview your organization's leadership, employees, customers, referral partners, and other stakeholders. The goal is to uncover overlooked opportunities for you to drive more revenue with less waste.
For most businesses we work with, this step alone is responsible for being able to drive more cash, more quickly than anything else we do.
3. Front-End Management
In this step, we develop and implement the tools needed to leverage your USP. These typically include:
- Database / Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) - Help you set up essential customer database and communication systems using new or existing software
- Marketing / Communication Campaigns - Help you build and deploy campaigns to (re-)engage your current customer list and systems for engaging and following-up with new prospects and contacts
- Lead Magnets - Help identify or guide creation of lead magnets targeting your ideal customer (includes up to 4 hours for copy review and design work as needed)
- Short-term Nurture - Work with you to develop a 5-7 email campaign to nurture new prospect relationships and guide them toward a transaction
- Client Attraction Plan - Develop plan for where and how to most effectively attract your ideal customer
4. Offer & Conversion
There's a big difference between what you sell and how you sell it. Too many businesses overlook the importance of the latter. In this step we work to optimize your selling process in order to convert more of your prospects into buyers by tapping into the things that matter most to them.
In this step we work with you to reposition what you sell by wrapping it inside a compelling offer that enhances its actual and perceived value, and gets your prospects to say "yes" more easily. This includes consideration of how, when, and where the offer is presented, what's included, and how you charge for what's being delivered. For organizations currently competing based on price, this step can be a game-changer for driving more sales and higher revenue.
In this step, we'll also review and optimize your process for making sales happen and collecting payment with less friction.
5. Stick Programming
So much money goes unclaimed by businesses because they don't have any kind of "stick" program in place. "Stick" programming is designed to keep prospects moving forward until they are ready to engage in business - and to keep your existing customers glued to you, so they'd never consider doing business with anyone else.
There are two major elements in this step:
- Long-term Nurture Program - This is a critical, ongoing activity that keeps both prospects and existing customers glued to your business. We'll work with you to develop a program for consistently communicating with your list in a targeted, meaningful, and profitable way.
- Delight & Wow Your Customers - This is the ultimate stick strategy for getting customers to buy more frequently and in larger amounts... not to mention send you referrals. We'll work with you to identify "Delight & Wow" activities you can institutionalize into your business.
This step is all about identifying and formalizing the right targeted activities that keep your prospects and customers on track and glued to your business.
6. Revenue Expansion
You're probably sitting on a goldmine... you just don't know how to extract the gold. But if you've invested in creating a meaningful "Delight & Wow" program (step 4), that gold's so much easier to get your hands on.
In this final step, we identify the best places to bring in additional revenue, and work with you to develop and implement activities to do so. The two areas we focus on are:
- More Sales to Current Customers - Together we develop systems to naturally upsell, side-sell, and make new offers to your existing customers
- Referral Systems - Together, we'll create and implement a systematic approach to identifying and managing referrals from current customers and allied business partners.
So, what's your investment for working with us to build these systems?
Well, since every business has different needs, priorities, and complexities, we offer several packages ranging from $2,500* per month to $10,000 per step of the process. Included in each engagement is a weekly consultation plus ongoing support† during each phase of the process.
The Prepared Marketing System isn't for everyone. It requires a visionary approach to your business, and a willingness to embrace change.
The question is...
Are You Ready to Leverage the Prepared Marketing System to Grow Your Business?
Contact us today at 503-300-5999 or find a time on our calendar for a 45 minute Strategy Session with us to explore if the Prepared Marketing System is a fit for your business goals.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the highly customized nature of the work we provide for each of our clients, and out of respect for you and our the other businesses with whom we work, we strictly limit the number of new projects we take on each month. This allows us to provide maximum personal attention to you during the process.
* Our basic package is a 6 month agreement priced at $2,500 per month. Should you wish to work on individual steps, the rate starts at $3,000 per step.
† Support for each step may include a defined number of hours for design, development, copywriting, or other technical work as appropriate. Additional creative work and ads management available for an additional fee. Details can be found in our agreement.