As Pay-Per-Click consultants, we make our objective to help drive real qualified leads through your door.
Using PPC advertising allows you to reach specific customers at the point in which they are searching for goods and services. This is helpful in generating new customers to your business. We’ll work with you to identify what matters and help drive leads to your business. You’ll find that Prepared Marketing will help drive traffic to your website and help aim at bringing you a return on your investment.
Our FocusOur experience helps set us apart from most ad agencies. Statistically, we’ve found that the average small business owner wastes 50 – 80% of their overall budget. In addition, campaigns we’ve taken over from inexperienced agencies are anywhere from 30 to 50% of their budget At Prepared Marketing our standard is no more than 10 to 20% waste, 30-60+% better than the industry standards we’ve observed. We accomplish this through rigorous ad optimization monitoring and thorough communication with you the business owner to understand who your customer is and how we can best reach them.
- We proactively manage the campaign.
- We are a Certified Google Adwords Agency.
- We communicate with you every step of the way.
- We don’t do one size fits all campaigns.
- 7 Years SEM experiences
Types of Paid Advertising
Search engines, social media websites, and even shopping websites may utilize PPC on their website. With each company, there are different ways to implement pay-per-click ads. For example Google offers the following types of PPC campaign types:
- Google Remarketing: Serving ads to people that have been to your website.
- Affinity Marketing: Expanding ads to “similar audiences” that have not yet discovered your website.
- Dynamic Remarketing: Targeting past buyers, capturing shopping cart abandonment, & focusing on targeted email lists!
- Google Shopping: Show ads for people looking for a specific product.
- Conversion Tracking: Conversion Tracking is the backbone of the Google Adwords Platform, we believe that you should always know your Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA).
- Google Search Network: Targeting Google/Affiliate users who are searching on a local, national and international scope. We work to reduce your wasted spend.
- Display Network: Targeting users on other non-google websites by using visually appealing banner ads, text ads, and interactive ads.
- Video Advertising: Serving video ads in YouTube, where you pay only when people watch your videos.
Start a Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign with a trusted company. Whether you’ve been running ads online for a while or you are new to it, we can help. Let the Prepared Team take your advertising campaign to the next level.