Portland is rich with excellent restaurants to choose from. Standing out in such a saturated market like the restaurant industry is difficult. That is where video marketing can help distinguish your location from the competition. By utilizing video, you give diners a the experience of your restaurant from ambiance, service, and food before ever visiting your spot. You are giving them the expectation you want your diners to have through the fun with friends and family over your delicious dishes in video. Let's get started on telling your restaurants story!
Start Producing Your Video Today
Video for restaurants is important to help provide the experience you want your customers to have. Help drive the narrative from anticipation, reservation to satisfaction.
Start My Video
A restaurant video can help convince prospective diners that this is a place they want to dine at. A solid story mixed with excellent reviews can help deliver a complete package of what eating at your restaurant will be like. A solid video strategy can have an impact on your marketing and here are few stats to share.
Stats for Video Marketing
- Videos help grow revenue 49% faster than business who do not utilize them
- 157% increase in search engine rankings when on a particular page
- 1200% increase in social sharing over text and images
- 80% increase in landing page conversion when video is present
Video Marketing for RestauranteursA Portland restaurant using video can tell any number of stories from the viewpoint of the chef, staff hiring,. behind the scenes, or portraying the diners experience. In whatever way you see video working for you, expect Prepared Marketing to make it happen. Here are some ideas and ways to use video within your restaurant marketing mix.
- Restaurant experience
- Restaurant Walk-Throughs
- Chef bios, Owner Vision, etc.
- Hiring Reel for Potential Wait Staff
- The Menu
- The Diners
Places To Use Your Video
- Email Signature
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Video Sites (Youtube, Vimeo)
- Advertisements (Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Facebook Ads, Retargeting, Etc.)